Kbc is well known Indian TV Show; played seasonally by Lottery Lovers across India by Indian Nationals. Play Along Game is a skill based online quiz game which is being hosted by Amitabh Bachann and can be played on the Sony Liv app kbc contact number. This app is owned by Sony Pictures Networks Limited & Jio is major sponsor of this great Lottery Winner Show.
How To Participate In The KBC Lottery Play Along Game
KBC Official Website is mentioning the important points to make registration process easier for KBC Lottery Seekers to change their fate, Kindly follow these steps to become one of the Kbc lottery winner and get a chance to win and include a part of kbc winner list for coming Season.
– The PAPs should participate in the PAG by registering on the Sony Liv App in the KBC Play Along Game (PAG) section.
-The mobile number from which the registration is received will be used to identify the PAP as a unique identification number. We urge PAPs to use numbers where they would be clearly identified as the PAP of the Contest kbc contact number.
– Any entry for participation in the PAG is not transferrable.
-The PAP may be required to furnish necessary supporting documentation as proof of age, address, name, photo identity and nationality i.e. one original and attested photocopies of either (i) passport/driving license or (ii) PAN Card along with birth certificate and ration card or (iii) voter identity card with birth certificate (iv) UID/Aadhar Card kbc head office number.
– The Company has the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility. The failure to provide proof or affidavit of eligibility, including the proof of name, address and correct date of birth within the time as stipulated in the Rules & Regulations or upon request by the Company may result in disqualification. The Company also reserves the right to disqualify a PAP in case where a discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided/stated by the PAP during the conversation with the Company or any of the Company’s sub-contractors and vendors in the PAG, and/or in the information stated in the documents furnished by the PAP or at any time.
– The Company may, at its discretion, contact the PAP(s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided when contacted by the Company kbc contact.
– All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Company by each PAP must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any PAP(s) from the PAG at its sole discretion, should the PAP(s) at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.